Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Start of Something New

Hi, everyone. I'm an eighteen-year-old girl quite dissatisfied with my weight. Currently, I weight 123 pounds and my goal is to be 100 pound by the time summer rolls around. Please encourage me through this hard, toiling process. Weight is my number one concern. It takes over my life. My thoughts are consumed by how I look and as a consequence, I lose faith in myself. Recently, I binge quite often and can't control my eating. I may have a disorder but I refuse to admit it. So, I'll take it slowly and try to lose 2lbs/week. I will post what I eat daily and estimate the calories. Hopefully, this blog will help keep me on track. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! How tall are you? I'm 5"3.5 and I weigh the same as you. I'm trying to lose weight too and eat healthier because I'm also very conscious about my size and how I look. My goal is also to lose 2lbs/week with net 1200kcal/day; it seems kind of unrealistic but I use MyFitness and it's what it gave me when I entered my height+weight+goal weight.
    Let's reach our goal together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 5'2". I'm with you on 1200kcal/day. I'll check out MyFitness as well. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete